My Photo
Name:
Location: Beverly Hills, California, United States

I'm a fun, sexy (and single boys) pup. I love long walks down the strip with the owner, licking the assholes of strangers and friends, mojitos and winters in Aspen.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Aspen is good for the soul, the hair and the loins

Oh what an amazing week. The owner and I trekked up to Aspen for some skiing and gluttony with friends and family. It was a totally beautiful time. Lindsey Lohan and her boy/manfriend stopped by. I was so excited I almost pooped myself! In fact I did poop myself. How many pomeranians can say they've pooped in front of Lindsey Lohan? Not a lot, that's for damn sure!

The slopes were beautiful...of course I didn't go outside (my delicate paws make skiing nearly impossible although I have an adorable pair of BCBG ski boots that I NEVER get to wear) but the view from the suite was quite nice. Nothing quite like being able to enjoy the sloping mountain scenery while lapping Cristal from a herringbone dish while a smarmy masseuse rubs you down with hot oils. Bliss...bliss...

Of course Thanksgiving itself was a total nightmare. The owner's family came out to Aspen from Ohio bringing their backwoods, hillbilly sensibilities with them. *sigh* Aunt Marnie brought a photo album full of grisly photos of her gastric bypass surgery. Not as bizarre as Carnie Wilson in Playboy...but certainly horrible. By the end of the dinner I'd counted 6 references to Gretchen Wilson, 4 seperate discussions of the Camaro T-top versus the convertable, 7 overt testicle-scratches and 3 racial slurs. All in all it was both enlightening and engaging.

Now all is back to normal in Beverly Hills. The owner and I were lazing about Rodeo Drive today (I was in my Chanel carrier...not the most comfortable but undoubtedly my favorite) and were accosted by what we thought was a homeless person begging for money. It turned out only to be Nick Nolte but for god's sake, put some pants on!

*sigh* only in Hollywood...

xOxOx,

Pookie Loo <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I told Nolte to put them on. Such trash. I guess I shouldn't have given him that $10 for vodka. Oh well, live and learn.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home