My Photo
Name:
Location: Beverly Hills, California, United States

I'm a fun, sexy (and single boys) pup. I love long walks down the strip with the owner, licking the assholes of strangers and friends, mojitos and winters in Aspen.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Trendy sluts

Oh what a night. I just finally got let out of my bedroom to witness the havoc downstairs. The owner decided to throw an impromptu gathering in honor of her being selected for MTV cribs (I am totally going to have to have my highlights retouched...and have my anus waxed). But yeah...apparently things got a little out of control...all I see down here now are casually discarded ecstacy pills and unconscious, spread-eagled supermodels nuzzling up on Paris Latsis and that kid who plays Fez on the seventies show. *sigh* What's up with that kid anyway...he looks like he should be working in the kitchen at the Ivy. Can we say creepy?

Well I'm like totally pooped out. And I have to poop...if I can't find the owner to let me out I think I'll just poop on the seventies show kid.

kisses <3

Pookie Loo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home