My Photo
Name:
Location: Beverly Hills, California, United States

I'm a fun, sexy (and single boys) pup. I love long walks down the strip with the owner, licking the assholes of strangers and friends, mojitos and winters in Aspen.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pookie Loo loves Koi

Mmmm...how Pookie Loo loves her lattes. The owner was walking me today (in the most darling strappy bottle-green alligator Manolo Blahnik's---totally decadent) and I ran into an old friend in front of Koi on La Cienga. Mimi- Andy Dick's miniature Schnauzer. We were friends way back when...you know...pre-Newsradio.

Anyways, while the owner was pretending to be interested in Andy Dick's ambitious new directing project, I got a good look at Mimi. She used to be cute but now looks like a skeletal wreck. Obviously putting that Pamela Anderson Roast money right up her nose. What a shame. But not a total loss- Andy tossed me a half-eaten piece of salmon and endive sushi before heading down to the Kitson boutique for some man-acessories.

Oih. Sorry my first entry is so short...I have to run off to get my pedi done by a strange-smelling Thai woman.


*Pookie Loo*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home